What is BrainMindersTM?
BrainMindersTM is Pilot International’s signature program originally designed in 2001 to teach safety to children to help prevent brain injuries. It was made possible through an in-kind grant given to Pilot International Foundation and a gift from the estate of Callye Harrell Neese. Realizing the need to teach brain injury prevention to people of all ages, Pilots have expanded the program to include presentations for youth and seniors. Most Pilot Clubs as well as many Anchor Clubs present BrainMinderTM Programs to persons of all ages, based on the services needed in their community. Pilot International was awarded the prestigious 2001 Association Publications Contest Grand Prize for the BrainMindersTM Program. In 2017, an appointed Pilot International BrainMindersTM Committee developed an enhanced website presence and a program with revised and new materials for presentations to preschoolers, children, youth, and seniors. These materials include new snippets (scripts), additional puppets, new coloring and activity books, an updated logo, stickers, bookmarks, t-shirts, and BRAIN-O for Seniors.
The Helmet People
BrainMindersTM Instructional Videos (NEW)
- Instructions for using the BrainMindersTM Videos Webpage (Password Protected)
- BrainMindersTM Brochure - Adobe PDF - Posted 05/03/19
- BrainMinders TM Brochure - Microsoft Word - Posted 05/03/19
BrainMindersTM Order Forms
- BrainMinders Order Form - Last Revised 06/24/2019 - Adobe PDF - Revised 06/24/19
BrainMindersTM Q&A - Added July 23, 2019
You may find additional resources at the following links:
- Submit your our BrainMindersTM Volunteer Hours!
- Submit your picture and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have questions? Contact Lia at email@example.com.